Fujitsu Components' Group Environmental Policy
Fujitsu Components Group strive to save energy, recycle resources and provide environmentally sound components through its business activities.
PrincipleThe Fujitsu Components Group, recognizes the value and importance of protecting the global environment as one of the most important issues. Our environmental philosophy is: We shall adhere to the best corporate activities while improving our coexistence with the environment. As an enterprise that develops, designs, manufactures, and sells electrical components, we promote the Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with ISO14001 toward the realization of a prosperous society based on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- We recognize the global environment as one of the most important issues, and continuously improve our environmental management system through our activities, products and services.
- We work to realize a sustainable society through environmental activities for the next generation.
- We offer products that both help achieve business growth and protect the environment.
- We comply with the various environmental laws as they apply to our activities, products and services.
- We completely ban hazardous substances in our products and do not discharge any hazardous substances into the environment as specified by Fujitsu Components Group.
- Every employee shall strive to improve the environment including use of sustainable sources, promotion of carbon neutrality for climate control, and biodiversity conservation at work and at home and extend those activities to society.
We take on following priority items which pertaining to environmental aspect of our products and services.
- Improvement of environmental value throughout product lifecycle
- Promotion of social contribution activities
- Improvement of energy consumption per unit
- Improvement of waste emission per unit
This policy is shared our employees, group members and all other parties concerned.
Our Analytical Engineering Department is responsible for the Environmental Policy.
April 1, 2023
Fujitsu Components Group EMS Management