Fujitsu Component Limited is committed to respecting your privacy.
Fujitsu Component Limited recognizes the importance of the personal data by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, or E-mail address ("Personal Data"). In general, you can visit www.fcl.fujitsu.com without revealing any Personal Data. We track the Internet address of people who visit our website and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the tracked data does not include your Personal Data. We will expressly request you when we collect Personal Data on our website. In this case, Personal Data shall be handled in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. If you do not provide the information we may request, you can still visit most of our website but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
■ Collection method
We may collect Personal Data:
1. That you gave to us by filling out forms on our website to download documents or inquire about sales & technical support, etc.
2. That you provided, such as a business card or correspondence by telephone, e-mail, or otherwise.
3. Obtained adequately from third-party companies that are publicly available or business partners.
■ Purpose of use
We may collect, store, and use Personal Data:
1. To reply to your inquiry
2. To keep you informed about our products or services
3. For business pursuit
4. To notify you of events we plan or participate
■ Cookies and web beacons
We may send "cookies" to your computer to serve you better with more customized information when you return to our website. Cookies are identifiers that include unique characters, but unless you input your Personal Data on our website, you cannot be identified and remain anonymous. You can set most browsers to notify you when you are sent a cookie and refuse to receive it.
- Google Analytics opt-out ad-on:
■ Customers in European Economic Area
These disclosures may involve transferring your personal information overseas. If you are dealing with us within the European Economic Area, you should be aware that this may include transfers to countries outside the European Economic Area, which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. In those cases, where we transfer your personal information to other members of the Fujitsu group or our service providers, we will ensure that our arrangements with them are governed by relevant legal mechanisms and safeguards including data transfer agreements, designed to ensure that your personal information is protected, on terms approved for this purpose by the European Commission.
1. We manage customers’ Personal Data appropriately under the laws.
2. We collect Personal Data in prior notice of purpose, contact window, the companies we may disclose the information to.
3. We manage Personal Data adequately and do not disclose it to the third party unless otherwise accepted by the customer
or accepted by laws. 4. When we disclose Personal Data based on customer’s acceptance mentioned 3, we oblige the company adequate management
not to leak or re-disclose it. 5. We will cope with adequately and promptly if you require us to access, correct or delete your own information.
6. We observe applicable laws and rules and will review each action appropriately.
We are not responsible to protection of personal information on any third party websites linked from our website.